Organized by the Geneva Wizards, Talampaya is one of Europe’s longest-running mixed ultimate frisbee tournaments.
(Voir cette page en FRANCAIS)
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Talampaya 2020 is cancelled. We look forward to seeing you for the next edition, 22-24 May 2021.
Dates and venue
Talampaya 2020 will take place on 30 May to 1 June 2020 at the usual venue, Centre sportif de Vessy, Geneva, Switzerland. 8 grass fields and 4 turf fields available for 3 days of ultimate and fun.
Two divisions at Talampaya 2020
Talampaya 2020 will for the first time have two divisions: “Elite” and “Ultimate lover”. Why? To guarantee a maximum of games between well-matched teams.
The “Elite” division is for national teams and high-level club teams, for example that have taken place in major championships. Games will be 90 minutes, with at least 6 matchs per team during the weekend.
The “Ultimate Lover” division is for everybody else! Teams that want to come and play competitive ultimate at a high level, with a focus on creating a fun experience. Games will be 45 minutes, with at least 8 matchs per team during the weekend.
Teams should indicate their preference for the “Elite” or “Ultimate Lover” division at the time of registration.
Registration is open. Register online now via this Google Form!
A team’s registration is confirmed as soon as
- A “Confirmation of Registration” e-mail has been sent by the Talampaya team
- The team has paid the Team fee and seven Player fees
The expected maximum number of teams per division is 12. The list of registered and confirmed teams will be updated regularly on the Talampaya Facebook page.
After the maximum number of registrations reached, any team that registers will be put on the waiting list, in the order in which they register.
Register and pay early to guarantee your spot!
For all questions, contact email@example.com
Team fee and player fees
- Team fee: CHF 400 per team
- Player fee: CHF 70 per person
- Non-Player / Guest fee: CHF 60 per person
EARLY BIRD PAYMENT: Reduced Team fee of CHF 200 for teams that pay Team fee + 7 Player fees by 15 February 2020
- 15 February: EARLY BIRD payment deadline (Team fee CHF 200 + 7 Player fees)
- 28 February: Registration closes
- 15 March: Regular payment deadline (Team fee CHF 400 + 7 Player fees)
- 30 April: Payment of remaining Player fees
- 15 May: Sending all player info
Payments should preferably be made in Swiss francs (CHF).
For teams that want to pay in Euros (EUR), please contact the organizers to check the EUR amount before making the payment. We will use the UBS currency converter to get the correct rate.
During Talampaya, please bring Swiss francs if you can! We can exchange Euros for Swiss francs at a fixed rate.
IBAN: CH96 0024 0240 4226 8341 N
- Account name: Geneva’s Flying Disk Wizards
- Bank: UBS
- BIC: UBSWCHZH80A
- Account address:
- Geneva’s Flying Disk Wizards
- c/o Andy Richardson
- 1, rue Henri-Frédéric-Amiel
- 1203 Genève, CH
Cancellations / Reimbursements
If a team has to cancel, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Any payments teams have made will be reimbursed in the following way.
- 30 March: 75% of Team fee and 100% of Player fees are reimbursed
- 30 April: 50% of Team fee and 100% of Player fees are reimbursed
- 15 May: 25% of Team fee and 75% of Player fees are reimbursed
- 30 May: 0% of Team fee and 50% of Player fees are reimbursed
What you get
- On-site camping
- Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Dinner on Saturday and Sunday evening
- Welcome snacks on Friday evening
- Saturday night concert
- Sunday’s famous themed costume party
- Access to showers and locker rooms
- 3 days of ultimate frisbee!
On-site camping is included in the Player fee. Bring your tent!
Other accommodation options may be added in due course. Contact the Talampaya organizers to find out more.
The address is Centre sportif de Vessy, Route de Vessy 29, 1234 Vessy. Here’s a Google Map.
From the airport
It takes about 50 minutes to get from the airport to the Talampaya venue by public transport. There are various options and routes.
Pick up a free 60 minute ticket from the TPG ticket machine just before you exit the luggage reclaim area.
The 11 and 21 buses will bring you pretty close to Talampaya. Get off the bus at the “Bout du Monde” stop, then walk about 10 minutes. Check the TPG.ch web site for route planners and timetables.
There is limited car parking available at the venue.