When and where
From November to March, the Wizards practice takes place either outdoors in Vessy or indoors at the Centre sportif du Bout du Monde (map).
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm: Open/Women. Experienced playes and new players when invited.
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm: Mixed. Everybody welcome, including visitors and beginners
- 1pm – 3pm: Fitness (Gym in Bout du Monde). Ask the coaches for details and access
- Thursday: 7.45pm – 10pm. Indoor club practice. Beginners practice.
In December and January, we also have practice Wednesday: 7pm – 9pm. Outdoor pick-up game on artificial turf. Dress warmly!
New and old players are welcome. It’s a good time to discover ultimate frisbee and to try a new sport during the winter months!
These practices are mainly for adults. If you’re a junior, please get in touch before coming so we can make sure you will enjoy yourself at these practices, and check out the practices we run specially for juniors.
How to get there
The address is Centre sportif du Bout du Monde, Route de Vessy 12, 1206 Genève. Here’s a Google Map.
Enter the sports centre through the main gates, and walk down the main pathway next to the athletics track. On Wednesdays, you’ll find us on the artificial turf field behind the stadium on the left. On Thursday, we’re in Salle B of the gymnasium on the right.
- Going by bike is a great way to get there (And it’s healthy too. And keeps you out of the traffic jams).
- The 11 and 21 buses stop right outside the sports centre. Get off the bus at the “Bout du Monde” stop. Check the TPG.ch web site for route planners and timetables.
- There is car parking available too.
What do I need to bring
- Light and dark t-shirts
- Wednesdays: practice is outdoors. Soccer boots/cleats (if possible). Warm clothes (essential!)
- Thursdays: practice is indoors. Indoor non-marking sports shoes
There are changing rooms and showers at the sports centre.
I’m coming for the first time
Please send us a quick e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you will be coming. You’re welcome to join us!
The first three practices are free. After that, you can decide if you’d like to become a member of the club.