When and where
From April to September, the Wizards practice outdoors at the Centre sportif de Vessy (map).
- Monday at Montbrillant indoor (only during school year)
- 6pm – 7pm : Juniors U14.
- 7pm – 8pm : Juniors U17.
- Monday at Vessy outdoor
- 6pm – 7pm : Juniors U14/U17.
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm : Mixed “KiWiz” (second team). Everybody welcome, including visitors and beginners.
- Tuesday at Vessy outdoor
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm: Mixed competitive team.
- Thursday at Vessy outdoor
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm: Women “W!CKED” / Men, competitive.
How to get there
The address is Centre sportif de Vessy, Route de Vessy 29, 1234 Vessy. Here’s a Google Map.
You’ll find us in the grass area right in front of the main building.
- Going by bike is a great way to get there (And it’s healthy too. And keeps you out of the traffic jams).
- The 11 and 21 buses will bring you pretty close. Get off the bus at the “Bout du Monde” stop, then walk about 10 minutes. Check the TPG.ch web site for route planners and timetables.
- There is car parking available too.
What do I need to bring
- Light and dark t-shirts
- Soccer boots/cleats (if possible)
There are changing rooms and showers at the sports centre.
I’m coming for the first time
Please send us a quick e-mail to email@example.com to let us know when you will be coming. You’re welcome to join us!
The first three practices are free. After that, you can decide if you’d like to become a member of the club.